Job At Glance
Inside Advertising Sales
Position: Inside Advertising Sales
Our Inside Sales Reps sell online and print advertising space to local, regional and national businesses of all sizes throughout the US. We provide a professional environment with competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience and performance. We are hiring for our Atlanta, Charlotte, New York City, Philadelphia and Scottsdale offices and offer a competitive base salary with additional commissions based on the sales made.
Additionally, we pay for our employees' health insurance entirely.
What We Are Looking For/Elements of the Job
- You must love talking to people, as this job requires you to be on the phone constantly. You will spend your time making contact and building relationships with business owners all over the nation.
- Leads are provided for our reps so they can focus on making the sale and closing the deal vs spending their time prospecting
- Our reps thrive on competition. We have created a unique work atmosphere that fosters results while still maintaining a casual, fun feel
- We are looking for someone who loves a challenge. - Our training program is designed to be an on going process with a helpful management team that is invested in the success of each of our reps
- Work hard, play hard mentality; we reward our employees with fun incentives and a competitive pay structure.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Self motivated – Our reps are goal oriented and understand that their hard work results in financial success
- Outgoing, sociable, and fun – you pride yourself on being able to strike up a conversation with just about anyone
- Able to handle a fast paced work environment and adapt quickly to change
- Awesome incentives for both sales made and referrals
- Incentives include (but are not limited to): Quarterly sales incentives for company trips to resorts in Jamaica, Cancun, Miami, Puerto Rico and many more! (Check out www.pspsports.com to see pictures and highlights of all company trips). Monthly sales incentives for financial bonuses, tickets to sporting events & concerts, etc. Office wide social events including company happy hours, bowling, BBQ’s, basketball tournaments, boat cruises and more
- Uncapped commissions for unlimited earning potential, and opportunity for advancement
- Casual dress code - no suit, no tie, no problem!
- There is a great work/life balance because this is not a “take your work home” type of job
Professional Sports Publications will consider college graduates who possess a degree in any concentration or major. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Professional Sports Publications is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To Arrange an Interview
NYC - 212-920-3910
Atlanta - 404-952-2011
Charlotte - 704-280-8690
Philadelphia - 484-567-5901
Scottsdale - 480-658-1711